- The health of the community is generally good- only colds.
- Most farmers are preparing their land for farming, though some say it is too early. By the looks of it, spring is here.
- Mr. Leonard Bell made a business trip to Florala last week.
- The debate at Liberty last Thursday night was fine and enjoyed by all.
- J.R. Turner and daughter Miss Vivian went to Mossy Head last Saturday.
- The little daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Connie Jones is quite ill.
- Mr. Tom Price, who moved here from Waycross, Ga., some two weeks ago returned last week. They leave but they have to come back to Florala.
- Miss S.E. Ray spent Saturday and Sunday with home folks.
- Miss Ruth Shelly left Saturday for Bonifay to visit her sister. BHer friends were sorry to see her leave, especially some of the boys.
- Charlie Prater and Jesse Tompson were at DeFuniak last Friday.
- Murie Bell and wife, from Glendale, were visiting their parents, Mr. and Mrs. J.R. Turner, last Friday.
- Notwithstanding the rain last Friday night the debate at Gum Creek was fine and enjoyed by all.
[Compiled by Emily Petroskey]